Friday, September 30, 2011

Summer Retro

A few days ago I was inspired by Kendi Everyday's 30 for 30 Remix, yesterday and today's outfits were both attempts at this. The basic gist of 30 for 30 Remix is that rather than buying new clothes you 'remix' clothes that you have and wear them in a 'different' way so that they feel new; and I would like to say so far so good. I've tried 2 new outfits and I love them both :). I think this was a great idea and I am going to continue trying this as I am trying to save money for a vacation and cannot spend money right now, so this idea was just wonderful to find.

Here is my attempt #2, what do you think?
(The last 2 photos are other attempts at the same outfit)









Dress: UO
White Sweater: UO
Red Belt: Momma
Brown Belt: UO - taken off of a hat
Shoes: 9West
Sunnies: Leila Rowe
Green Necklace: Gifted from Cousin
Black Necklace: Wal Mart
Silver Star Ring: Dad
Purse in Backround: Dooney and Bourke

No comments: