Tuesday, September 13, 2011

LC Lauren Conrad Collection

Due to the fact that I will not be leaving the house today, and essentially am spending the day in my PJ's, I thought I would look up some potential purchase items.

In my opinion LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls is a very hit or miss collection. Some seasons Lauren produces beautiful garments and some seasons she has nothing that I find myself super fond of. This season is somewhere in the middle.
One trait of her collection is that it is very feminine and girly, which are something that I like to include but no focus my wardrobe around. None the less, her items are nice for a feminine girl on the budget.
I only have one 'word to the wise' which is the majority of her items are polyester and essentially are 'hand wash / dry clean only.' Personally I do try to steer clear of these items as they are not practical for someone who carries her clothes to the Laundromat, however, if you live in a home with a washer/dryer unit these clothes are much more conducive.

Enjoy.








2 comments:

Plami said...

The collection is cute but I don't think she's that good of a designer

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Residentialred said...

I agree with you Plami. Well said