Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shopping Galore!

It seems these days I stay home to try to save money, but I end up spending a good portion of my days shopping online (rather than working on my Grad School Apps or GRE :( ).

I have found some great deals though!

If you have the money or time, right now is a great time to shop, a good deal of summer clothes are on sale and very cheap; as well as most websites seem to have huge sales going on.

Below are some of my favorite looks of "right now" as well as some items that are on my "wish list for the Fall"


1. Nine West - Vanished $109
Oxfords are super cute, I've wanted a pair for the past year or 2 and I think maybe this fall I will finally spend the money.

2. Kate Moss
Apparently she wore this outfit in the spring, but I think it is a great Fall outfit.
Maybe even if it were paired with some Oxfords :)

3. Reese Witherspoon
Simple & Classy
Anyone can wear this, its simple but looks so nice, you can wear it just about anywhere.

No comments: