Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Making the Old New Again

Two years ago when I moved to NYC I had left many of my favorite clothing items at home, over the years my mother has been so kind as to ship them to me when I request a specific item, and last week was another one of those occasions.
Last week momma sent me 2 pairs of boots and my jacket, all from about 2005-06. Its funny whenever I get another box it feels like something brand new (and in a way I suppose it is since its been over 2 years since I've warn the items). But I just love it! Getting new stuff for only the price of shipping :)
Thanks Momma.












Dress: UO / Sweater: H&M / Belt: UO / Jacket: Gap circa 2005 / Boots: Kenneth Cole circa 2006 / Earings: gifted / Ring: momma / Watches: Kenneth Cole & Citizen

1 comment:

Jewelz said...

Love the trench. I have a similar Donna Karen one.

Check out my blog :)
http://iamjewelz.blogspot.com/