Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Atlantic-Pacific Admiration

I am going to be a little MIA the next 2 weeks as I just scheduled my GRE test date and will be cracking down until that time. No fun for me until after the test, but it will pay off I am certain of it.

Today I am lounging around the house writing a paper on Education Politics for class, but before I got started I thought I would update myself on politics and blogs I follow. So today I decided to test out a new feature and put up a photo of my favorite blogger outfit from over the weekend.

Atlantic-Pacific
I have only been following this blog for a few weeks but it is easily one of my new favorites. She mixes things so well and looks flawless. This look is bright, which I usually don't go for, but she pulls it off so well. And I just love the sweater.


No comments: