Monday, September 13, 2010

www.ramonmaiden.com

st summer I spent 2 weeks at a hostel in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn.
During this time I met many people from around the world, one in particular was Ramon Maiden.
Ramon is an artist from Spain. He designs and sells t-shirts across the world.

After his stay at Loftstel (the Hostel) he returned home to his native Spain.
Loftstel left such an impression on him that he designed special T-shirts for all of us who spent time with him last summer.

This past Friday (September 10) we had a mini-hostel reunion.
Ramon was back in town and presented the BF and myself with these Loftstel shirts.

Below I am photographed in Ramon's custom designed shirt.
(I will have to post a photo of the back of the shirt soon).



If you are interested in seeing more of Ramon's work please go to www.ramonmaiden.com

No comments: