Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Cold



I have not been sick in 1-2 years.
I take over precautions to make sure I am not sick, however this year I decided I would try something different, FAIL!
Normally I would drink OJ every day, I'd take my Emergen-C (aka my vitamin's) 1-2 times per week, and anytime I would be near a sick person I would pop an Airborne.
Well, this year I didn't want to go out and purchase the Airborne, and man was that a bad idea.
I've been sick now for 4 days and counting.
After realizing that I was sick, I of course went out and bought everything that a sick person needs:
Ricola
Vicks
Airborne
Asprin
and of course some Candy

Once I began to implement all of these things, I started getting better. Now I can breath through my nose again!!!!!!! You don't realize how important this is until you can't do it.

Thank you to boyfriend, for cuddling, and helping me to feel better :) hugs are the best cure!

(also, Fail is my new word so you might be seeing it often)

No comments: